This website is operated and managed by Yintai Group (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”). Before use of this website, you should read carefully the following terms and conditions (including but not limited to the Company’s disclaimer and restrictive clauses on users’ rights). You are requested to check the clauses and confirm your acceptance of the service clauses (the minor shall be accompanied by his or her statutory guardian when checking). If you disagree on the service clauses and/or the modifications that are made at any time, you should terminate use of or proactively cancel the website services provided by the Company. Your use of the website services will be deemed as your full acceptance of the service clauses, and as your acceptance of any modification that is made to the service clauses by the Company at any time.
The Company owns the right to modify, and update and interpret those contents (including but not limited to text, picture, audio, video, and documents for downloading, etc., the same as below) on the website. The Company will modify or update contents on the website every now and then.
- 1. The Company has a prudential attitude towards those information, articles, data, images, pictures, animations, and software, etc. on the website, but undertakes no obligation to ensure their correctness, completeness, usefulness, safety, and timeliness, etc. In case any user incurs loss due to use of this website, the Company assumes no responsibilities for the loss. Contents on this website are only for your reference, and they are not the promises or offers made by the Company or its associated companies.
- 2. If there are websites (called the third-party websites below) beyond the Company’s ownership, control or management amongst those websites linked with this website, the Company undertakes no obligation to ensure the authenticity and validity of the information on the third-party websites. If the user incurs any loss arising for his or her use of the third-party website, the Company assumes no responsibilities. The third-party website that links with this website does not mean the Company recommends use of the third-party website or those commodities, services, and firms, etc., which are issued on the third-party website.
- 3. The Company is entitled to update and delete contents on the website without advance notice. Moreover, the Company is entitled to stop, interrupt, and terminate operation of this website without advance notice. If the user incurs loss therein, the Company assumes no responsibilities.
- 4. In addition, the Company undertakes no responsibilities for users of this website and the third-party website.
- Unless the sources are specially marked, the Company owns the intellectual property rights (like trademark right and copyright) of all contents (including but not limited to text, image, audio, video and documents for downloading) on the website, and its intellectual property rights are protected by law. Without written approval from the Company in writing, any entity or individual shall not make use of the aforesaid intellectual property rights by any means or reasons, including duplication, dissemination, display, alteration, and transcription of any part.
- Those who infringe upon the Company’s intellectual property rights like trademark right and copyright, the Company will investigate their legal responsibilities according to laws.
- If you hope to set link at this website, please fill out your website’s content, address, purpose, the link party’s URL, and current website’s URL, name, and contact address, as well as send the information to [email protected] Despite this, the Company is entitled to decline the link according to its own considerations, and it assumes no responsibilities for those disputes and losses arising from the link setting at this website.
Use of Personal Information
- 1. The personal information that is related to the website and obtained by the Company, the Company will deal with the information according to its provisions on personal information.
- 2. Privacy protection clauses.
- If you need counseling services on the website, you are requested to get in touch with this website by sending email to [email protected]